Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 119
A. If you are having trouble logging into a journal database, it may be because:
1. You are entering your username or password incorrectly.
2. You are using the wrong log-in module on the database. You should look for the login module called 'Shibboleth login' or 'Institutional login'.
3. You are trying to log into a database that Goldsmiths Library does not subscribe to.
4. There may be a server failure or other technical problems.
5. There may be problems with your home computer's set-up, e.g., Internet-connectivity problems.