Last Updated: Apr 19, 2018 Views: 26
To find all items published in a particular year, use the Advanced Search to perform a 'blank' search, then refine your search results by Creation Date. You should type a punctuation mark (such as a comma) in the search field, which the search engine will then ignore.
To find all books published in 2018 which the library holds:
- Select Advanced Search
- Change the Search Scope to 'Physical Items'
- Under Material Type, select 'Books'
- Under Publication Date, select 'Last year'
- Next to 'Any field contains', type a punctuation mark such a comma, full stop or a dash (i.e. , or . or - )
- Press 'Search'
This will give you a list of books published in the last 12 months which we hold.
- In the 'Refine my results' column, change the Creation Date parameter to: 'From 2018 To 2018'
- Click 'Refine'