Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016     Views: 56

Q. Who do I see when I am having problems with the VLE?

A.      If the problem is about content on the VLE, please contact your department. 

If the problem is about logging on to the VLE then please contact the IT Help Desk.

If the problem is technical, contact TaLIC.


Related FAQs

    Chat With Us

    Related Topics