Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015     Views: 21

Q. I am deferring my assessment until September. Can I still use the Library?

A.       As long as you have submitted a 'Change of circumstances' form with your department's Senior Tutor then your Library account should be automatically extended until the new completion date for your studies. This is the same if you are temporarily withdrawing from your studies. You do not need to notify us of this change as the extension is applied to your account by Student Records on receipt of your 'Change of circumstances' form. 

You should not be charged for continued access to the Library because of your deferred or withdrawn status. 


Related FAQs

    Chat With Us

    Related Topics