Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015     Views: 32

Q. I am temporarily withdrawing from my studies. Can I continue to use the library?

A.       You need to submit a 'Change of circumstances' form to your department's Senior Tutor, and your Library account should be automatically extended until the new completion date for your studies. This is the same if you are deferring your assessment. 

You should not be charged for continued access to the Library because of your deferred or withdrawn status. 


Related FAQs

    Chat With Us

    Related Topics