Last Updated: Nov 06, 2015     Views: 30

Q. How can I get help with writing essays?

A.       The Centre for English Language and Academic Writing (CELAW) can provide help to students with all aspects of essay writing.

For more information please visit the CELAW in the Richard Hoggart Building, room 204 or call 020 7919 7763.


Related FAQs